Are you experienced in payroll? Would you like to take your knowledge to another level and do more complex tasks?
We are seeking motivated candidates with a process-improvement mind and pro-active attitude.
You would be part of a team of professionals based in Prague. If you are interested, you may run your own projects and develop your career in Payroll Academy and other trainings.
As the Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for:
– Participating in a global payroll project
– Gathering and validating data from other departments including HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
– Managing payroll controls, comparison of input and output data, and analysis
– Cooperating on employee payslip and queries
– Executing post-payroll activities
– Reporting to local authorities and finance department
– 2+ years of experience in payroll processing
– strong command of English and Spanish(C1)
– annual tax reconciliation experience
– experience with process transitions
– familiar with SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, ADP software
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– strong analytical skills
– attention to details
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Payroll academy
– Relocation package
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.