Do you want to be in charge of the payroll transformation? Are you experienced in project management?
We are seeking a motivated candidate with a pro-active attitude and process-improvement mind.
As a Payroll Portfolio Manager you would join an expanding Finance Operation and Payroll Transformation team of a well-known company based in Prague.
– Manage the portfolio of Payroll projects
– Cooperate with internal stakeholders to identify and service customer’s needs by project functions
– Identify risks, opportunities and successes, and communicate them to stakeholders
– Be the point of contact for the Payroll Transformation team
– 5+ years of experience in similar function in a big corporate, or any equivalent portfolio management role
– strong business analytics/ project management/ demand planning skills
– project experience across multiple geographies
– strong command of English (C1-C2)
– payroll/ HR tools implementation experience would be ideal but is not mandatory
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– being able to identify opportunities in the project
– strong analytical and communicational skills
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Competitive salary
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Working in an international environment
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog-friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.