• Manage Peoplesoft responsibilities for EMEA which includes mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, non-standard data entry, mass changes & table maintenance, training & testing, and providing support for executive transactions
• Supervise the team of Peoplesoft analysts based in Prague (5 direct reports)
• Function as a subject matter expert in PeopleSoft Human Resources for EMEA for the HRDA organization
• Act as a liaison between the business customer and IT to identify business processes, system and product requirements.
• Maintain and apply a strong knowledge of the customer’s business and regional processes to develop solutions
• Advise and create methods to improve business and HRS processes
• Review automation of tasks through robotics • Create and deliver HR and client communications • Deliver high level Peoplesoft training for new HR professionals • Participate in global projects • Solving tickets in Salesforce
* Preferably Bachelor’s degree
* Fluent English, any other language is a big advantage
* Proven experience working with PeopleSoft HR or other HR ERP systems experience (SAP HR, Oracle, HCM for example)
* Strong experience with leading a team and ability to communicate on a high level
* Experience in business process analysis and requirements definition
* Wide benefit program
* Time unlimited contract
* Daily use of English language
* Flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holiday, contribution to pension insurance etc.