* Implementation of the introduction of new products and technologies according to the time schedule and the resources allocated.
* Leadership and management of project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the automotive industry
* All-round project support activities from prototyping to implementation of successful mass production, and the associated continuous improvement processes to maximum efficiency activities
* Complete support for developing and training new staff on projects,
* Active communication, collaboration with customers and solving their problems, complaints or requests for changes to company departments
* Active support and cooperation with the Department of the introduction of new products, technologies and equipment to maximize customer satisfaction
* Previous experience in project management, management of transfers and the implementation of new projects in the automotive industry.
* Knowledge of APQP and PPAP procedures
* Management skills and experience, strong presentation, motivation and communication skills, leadership skills.
*Working with PC (MS Office = Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* English (written and spoken)
* Resistance to stress
* Health status in accordance with the requirements of the company
* Ability to analyze and prevent potential problems
* Ability to communicate
* various benefits presented on interview
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.