A well-known company with unique and specific products in the field of automotive industry has opened a Business Services Centre in the Czech Republic. They are still growing and offering you a very interesting start of a career! You would be part of a team administrating indirect purchase – from pencils and papers till IT components and machine parts.
If you want to learn processes and use your knowledge of English a Hungarian, plus you are consistent and flexible, it is a right match for you.
It doesn’t matter if you are from Czech, Slovak Republic, Hungary, or completaly different place – the company offers a contribution for relocation directly to LIBEREC.
On daily basis you would:
* make a purchase based on the internal system
* manage order approval process
* execute given processes within the procure-to-pay context
* purchase direct, indirect materials and services
* identification of appropriate suppliers and communicate with them regarding non-IT Services
* coordination of activities with the supply chain
* oversee the billing process
* fluent Hungarian, communicative English
* Czech is an advantage
* experience in purchasing, logistics or business
* experience from the manufacturing company is an advantage
* user knowledge of MS Office (Excel), SAP is an advantage
* meal vouchers
* extra five days of holiday
* language courses
* pension insurance
* parking spot in the centre of the city
* flexilble working hours
* home offices (up to 40 %)
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.