What is it about?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of manual and automated tests. A successful QA Engineer will be required to work closely with software engineers in an Agile Scrum development environment embedded in the Scrum process as a team member, developing acceptance test cases and tests.
- 2-3+ years of industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing software test code from scratch
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium, Jenkins, scripting environments, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills – English
- Understanding web technologies (AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, or any similar technologies)
- EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Flexible working hours&HomeOffice
- Height adjustable worktables
- The international and small team with excellent Cyberprojects
- Monday morning breakfast buffet
- Providing training&courses abroad
- Very attractive salary + bonuses
- Yearly Prague Metro Pass
- team building events (eg skiing trips)…