Are you seeking an opportunity to gain valuable Administrative/Receptionist experience? If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a competent Reception & Workplace Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company!
In this position, you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and general reception duties. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
- Inventory management of storages, stationary and library
- Monitoring all maintenance issues and reporting to relevant parties, including arranging repair/replacement
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone or email
- Invoice processing
- Supporting people team (newcomers, medical check, interview bookings)
- Management of car fleet and parking spaces
- Excellent communication skills in Czech and English languages
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Organisational and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service attitude
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal allowance
- Multisport card
- Free of charge company products
- Great location nearby Chodov (metro C) – modern business center
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.