Are you looking for a job opportunity in a multinational company and a diverse position that will be never boring? This opportunity is a combination of work at the company reception and helps taking care of the warehouse. We are looking for strong men since the work includes assistance in unloading the goods.
- Inventory management of storages, stationary, maintaining kitchen areas, including inventory, re-filling and ordering new stock
- General reception duties including incoming/outcoming post, DHL, and creation of onboarding packages for new hires
- Booking meeting rooms for interviews, creating and updating distribution lists
- Invoice processing
- Communication with suppliers – DHL, vending machine, cleaning company, etc.
- Work in the warehouse – unpacking the delivery
- Managing distribution of products to staff, monitoring stock levels, and responsible for handling deliveries with a team of people
- Active support for various requests of our employees
- Responsible for monitoring all maintenance issues and reporting to relevant parties, including arranging repair/replacement
- Any other adhoc tasks requested by the workplace manager
- Excellent communication skills in Czech and English languages
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service attitude and previous experience from an administrative role
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Good physical fitness and skill
- Full-time job
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal allowance
- Multisport card
- Free of charge company products
- Great location nearby Chodov (metro C) – modern business center
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.