Are you tempted to combine your career with a global leader in industrial automation?
Do you want to work on a new project and develop solutions for electric vehicles, such as mining excavators, trucks, electric tractors, or buses?
You have the opportunity to try all this under one of the strongest brands on the international market!
In the new position of REQUIREMENT ENGINEER for ELECTRIC VEHICLES, you will be in charge of:
– applying the methods of systems engineering and automotive standard ISO 26262 to the development specification of traction systems and components of electric vehicles
– defining and improving requirements for the development of systems and components of converters and drives
– supporting products in Polarion
– Educational background in the field of systems engineering, electrical engineering, road vehicles, mechatronics, etc.
– Previous experience in product development
– Knowledge of automotive standard ISO26262
– Knowledge of standard requirement management tools such as DOORS (advantage is Polarion)
– Excellent communication skills
– Independent personality
– English at a very good level
– entry bonus CZK 50,000 (paid after the trial period)
– relocation package
– annual bonus
– individual budget for benefits in the amount of min. CZK 24,000 / year
– Flexible working hours
– home office
– insurance contribution
– meal vouchers
– reimbursement of the first days of illness
– sick days
– rewards for special work and life events
– more than 5 weeks of holiday
– language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.