For our client, an international corporation with a headquarter in the USA and with focus on market data, their analysis and interpretation, we are currently looking for a Research Manager focusing on Surveys and Analysis to support research and consulting programs in EMEA region.
- Coordinate the market surveys with vendors in all region of EMEA
- Manage the entire process of market survey
- Prepare progress reports and coordinate steps with internal clients
- Prepare research tools based on the project objectives
- Develop online questionnaires
- Quality check of research data including data processing
- Prepare final outputs for internal / external clients
- Experience as Market Researcher
- Fluent English
- Proven record in survey vendor management
- Knowledge of market research techniques, SPSS and statistical methods
- Experience with programming (Python, .NET) is an advantage
- 25 days of holiday
- 3 sick days
- Home office option
- Office in the city center
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers, FlexiPass, Cafeteria
- Regular internal and external trainings
- Work in an international team, on international projects, daily use of English language
- Teambuilding events
- Very good and friendly work environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.