We are dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility and improve productivity.
We are looking for a committed colleague to strengthen our internal IT-Team in Vienna.
Do you feel it is a time for a career change as a database administrator? Let’s join us!
SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Your new job will involve:
- Installation, operation and optimization of databases in complex environments (Cubeware, SQL server, Datawarehouse)
- Update of applications (Cubeware, Jedox, dwh scripts, …) with new server access data
- Database migrations and backup & recovery
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Support of key users in data preparation, data analysis and reporting requirements
- Windows Support
- Managing small team (4 members)
- Communication in German and English
- MS SQL 2017 and VBA programming
- Windows 10, Windows server 2012/2016/2019
- Experience with AS400 and LINUX is an advantage
- Knowledge of Cubeware and Jedox
- Fluent German and very good English
- interesting and varied tasks
- Attractive and modern designed office in a Viennas central location (U1 connection)
- Security of a collective agreement
- Employee benefits (vouchers, health promotion, pharmacy discount, etc.)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.