Do you want to participate in the development of the software for the space industry? Do you want to work on interesting international projects? This opportunity will allow you to do so!
You will become a member of a small team working on ground support applications in the Space and Avionics division.
- Profiling of applications in Java
Most of your work is done under Linux.
- Secondary school diploma/University degree
- Expert knowledge of Java programming (multithreading, communications, …)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Working knowledge of Eclipse IDE/OSGi, Karaf/Maven/C++ is an ADVANTAGE
- English working proficiency
- MS Office working proficiency
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- 6 weeks of vacation!
- Annual bonus!
- Flexible working hours!
- Cafeteria benefit plan (up to 14 000,- CZK/year)
- Modern open-space offices, Relax room included (close to metro station Pankrác)
- The personal development plan for every year (hard/soft skills training, with possible certification)
- Mobile phone and company notebook
- Contributions to the personal pension fund
- Meal vouchers
- Access to high-end technologies
- The contract for an indefinite period (Full-time)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.