Join a legendary team of cyber security professionals!
Are you looking for an interesting project in a company creating innovative products for the dynamic world of cybersecurity and threat intelligence? Then this is a great chance to contribute to the development of a platform which enable cybersecurity programs to identify threats before impact.
In this role, you will work as part of a distributed team designing and implementing high quality, customer driven solutions. You will be responsible for design, implementation, testing, building and deployment of solutions touching on a wide variety of technologies. It is a good choice for candidates with strong working knowledge and experience in Software Development.
- To design, implement, test, and review large scoped features including anchor features, cross-functional scoped features
- Be proficient in enterprise SSDLC best practices and to define standards for the product team: peer review techniques, principles of software composition, branching, deployment, and documentation
- To work closely with principals to define the patterns, frameworks, standards, and techniques relating to architecture, software composition, component and product interfaces
- To understand where the codebase deviates from established coding standards and can determine based on product priorities the most appropriate time to fix the codebase
- Be a technical mentor for mid and junior level engineers
- To communicate daily progress on a cross-functional team. To recognize impediments within the team and where appropriate, assists team members in resolving impediments
- Strong knowledge and experience in design and implementation of complex solutions with C/C++, Bash, Python
- Strong programming skills
- Linux system experience
- Understanding of various virtualization technologies
- Understanding of GIT and CI/CD practices and tools
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Network Programming on Linux
- Experience working on Enterprise Product Development teams
- Familiarity with the Cybersecurity industry, and threat intelligence
- Flexible working hours (40 hrs/week)
- Possibility of almost unlimited home office (excluding the first month(s))
- Spacious & modern office at Pankrac with height adjustable worktables
- Breakfast buffet once a week
- Public transport ticket
- Beer, skiing and other team activities
- And many others like an extra week of vacation, meal tickets, training/courses, etc
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.