Our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) team is currently working on transforming legacy applications into cloud-friendly microservice architecture with modern React UI, Java RESTful APIs and messaging.
Forget rigid documentation, waterfall development process using legacy technology stack, hours of manual testing and unstable environments.
We quickly prototype our ideas with Gliffy and Markdown, develop small increments rapidly with libraries and tools of choice, run automated tests with JBehave and build infrastructure as a code using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Learn about the business domain, module(s) architecture, development stack, continuous integration and delivery to 5 Asian countries from senior developers.
- Attend standups, watch task queue, provide feedback on feasibility and complexity, help with the technical design of the minimum viable product and develop with libraries and tools of choice.
- Make sure your code passes CI/CD pipelines including automated tests and working fix or feature is delivered to the end-user.
- Spring MVC
- EU Citizen, Czech/Slovak: B1, English: B2
- Playrooms with table football, play station, etc. coffee corners, standing desks, unforgettable team buildings, and employee events
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
- Yearly bonuses, loyalty bonuses, allowance to a pension scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates, possible internal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts
Develop your expertise in areas like:
- Rest, JMS/AMQP, Spring Data/Security/Integration
- JPA/Hibernate, Caching/ehCache)
- Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.