– Resolve supply-side issues relating to quality, delivery times, non-conforming products, etc.
– Develop and support specific suppliers to achieve conformance with ABB standards and oversee continuous improvement in quality, service, and performance
– Oversee supplier qualification process. Ensure supply base remains fully qualified and compliant with ABB standards. Monitor/approve subcontractor activities
– Plan and conduct supplier assessments, including full-scale reporting, and ensure effective rectification of non-conformance by supplier
– Review quality-specific documents prepared by suppliers, and assess 8D reports in support of continuous improvement process
– Monitor and report supplier key performance indicators (KPIs), quality issues, and development activities, in addition to initiating Supplier Performance Evaluations (SPE) together with the manufacturing units
– Define/evolve quality procedures and practices, make sure defined systems comply with ABB standards, and ensure full utilization of local system for reporting, monitoring, etc.
– Degree in Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering complemented by work experience in quality engineering
– At least 5-10 years of experience as manufacturing Engineer and 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Quality function
– Solid understanding of manufacturing / quality as well as problem – solving/root cause analysis
– Six Sigma Black Belt is required and Auditor experience is preferred (Green Belt minimum)
– Be familiar with quality tools like QC 7 tools, FMEA, Control Plan, 5Why, 8D etc.
– Result orientation: clear track record of achieved results
– Ability to work within an interdisciplinary environment and focus on sustainable solutions
– Very good written and spoken English
– Willingness to travel as part of business assignments (>50%)
– Professional growth opportunities
– Background of a strong international company
– Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
– Challenging work on projects abroad
– Active use of English
– 5-week holiday
– Pension insurance subsidy
– Flexible working hours
– Meal vouchers (subsidized by employer)
– Mobile phone for private use as well
– Home office possible
– Bonus in addition to the basic monthly salary
– Temporary accommodation provided by employer (for the starting period)
Are you interested in this position? Send me please your CV.
I am looking forvard to reading your reply.