Become a part of one of the leading IT-outsourcing companies in Denmark, where we want to make life easier for our customers and give them the freedom to focus on their core business. We are providing secure, stable and innovative solutions.
Do you want to join us on our journey?
As a Support Center Specialist you will be a part of our Global Support Center team in Prague, where you will join the international work environment, and make an impact on our and your growth. We take your development seriously and have a strong focus on the Individual Development Plan and career planning, taking into consideration your preferences, motivation, and skills.
You will be providing technical support to international customers in modern IT environment and acting as a single point of contact for incoming incidents and service requests ranging from Windows issues and network printers to application support and user administration.
What do you need?
- Experience in a similar position (Help Desk, Service Desk, Customer Support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (at least B2 level)
- Knowledge and general interest in Windows 7, 10
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Willingness to continuously learn about IT technologies
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify the root cause of the issue
- Ready to take responsibility for critical tasks
- Ability to collaborate in virtual teams
Would be great if you have also:
- Experience and general knowledge of Active Directory (User Administration)
- Previous experience with Application Support
- Previous experience with Network
- Previous experience working with ITSM/CRM tool
What do we offer?
- Above-average salary – 40.000 to 49.000 CZK brutto/month
- Relocation package
- No night shifts
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Sick days – 5 days per year
- Meal vouchers (100 CZK/voucher)
- Cafeteria system (6000 CZK/year)
- Multisport card
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Relocation package
- Modern offices 2 minutes from the metro station
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.