We are looking for a Support Engineer for VIP users to join the support team of european agency working with information and navigation systems. The ideal candidate can speak English fluently and knows French on communicative level. The mission of the support team is to be the main point of contact for ICT issues, supporting end users with their issues during a 1 day shift.
- Administration of Active Directory, SharePoint and Exchange services
- Support and maintenance of ICT Videoconferencing infrastructure
- Create and deliver end user documentation and training to users
- Proactive attitude towards ICT excellence
- Keep up with the latest ICT technologies
- Availability for occasional support out of business hours
- EU Citizenship
- 2+ years of experience with ICT support/incident management
- MS Windows 7&10
- Active Directory services
- MS Windows server
- MS SharePoint 2013
- MS Exchange
- MS Office
- File sharing & Printing advanced knowledge and experience
- Videoconferencing skills: previous experience supporting meetings and A/V technologies
- Proactive in communication (English at excellent level, French at communicative level)
- Working hours: 08:30 – 17:30
- Expert training/possible certification
- Contract till 11/2020 with the option to prolong by 1 year
- Location: Prague 7 – Holešovice
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to our cooperation!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.