A great opportunity to forward your career to the next level. In this role, you will analyze issues, find the root of the problem and a way how to fix it. The position is open in the team working on the development of SW product for hospitality which helps restaurants in providing better and faster services to its customers. The product is used on the global market and has become solution #1 for restaurants.
You will work in the international company with the headquarter in the USA, so active use of English is guaranteed! All teams work in Agile environment with the use of Scrum methodology.
You will create and run tests to check functionality, reliability and performance of a C# based application responsible for automatic installing company’s software on the HW at customer locations. The company needs to integrate this installer with its new solution and make the install process smooth and reliable.
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Ability to read and understand the code
- Experience with system administration (Windows Server ecosystem) – managing and working with several virtualized environments
- Experience with C# is an advantage
- Working with strong IT professionals and learning best practices
- International environment of the stable company
- Nice office with table football, play station and summer grill. Location: Karlín
- Team buildings, business breakfasts
- Flexible working hours, 1 Home Office weekly on agreement with a manager
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, Cafeteria program – 12.000 CZK/year + 3% from your salary, Multisport card and others.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.