- What will you do?
Providing system administration services to R&D team
- Maintain private self-hosted cloud environment (close to 100 servers), Docker cluster (tens of servers)
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, storage, etc.
- Install and configure systems such as visualization hypervisors, virtual machines, file servers, FC components, switches
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Configure daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
What will you work with?
- Mainly with hardware from HP – rack-mount servers, enclosures, blades, storages – and Cisco/Brocade products.
- OpenNebula, OpenStack, Docker
- Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Centos
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- 3+ years of system admin experience with Linux systems
- Experience administering Atlassian applications, mainly Jira and Confluence is welcome
- Focus on automation
- KVM, Docker
- Lunch vouchers i
- Short-term sickness
- Long-term sickness
- Annual leave additional 1 week (5 days) per year above Labor Code regulation – 5 weeks of leave in total / calendar year
- Service length policy each employee is entitled for additional 5 days of vacation per year after 5 years spent with the company which is 30 day if vacation / calendar year
- Vaccinations flu, ticks
- English lessons / Czech lessons for foreigners
- Special occasion rewards every employee is entitled to get 1 000 CZK reward on the occasion of the anniversary like wedding, the birth of a child, jubilee, retirement
- Company breakfast every last Friday
- Sport & social club collective sport activities
- Gym Gym is open for all employees
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.