We are looking for a recruitment specialist with a passion for covering the end-to-end recruitment process. Be a part of our team whose job is touching the lives of people every day and do the next step in your career!
What is the job about?
- End to end recruitment processing for your portfolio of a role.
- Ensuring that the recruitment process is conducted according to policies and procedures to ensure that we attract and secure the best quality talents in the market.
- Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the process.
- Utilizing a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidates.
- Project working as required in line with TA goals and objectives.
What do we require?
- At least one year of experience in the Recruitment/Talent Acquisition area.
- Fluent German and English spoken and written, level at least B2.
- Previous experience within a multinational corporate company is a big plus.
What do we offer?
- Salary 50.000 CZK – 62.000 CZK
- Annual bonus 13% from annual salary
- Home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Pension contribution
- 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Contribution to language study
- Contribution to Prague public transport
- Contribution to illness leave
- Multisport Card
- Referral Award
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.