We are looking for a Tax Analyst to join the tax department of our company in Bratislava. You would be preparing and reviewing foreign direct tax and tax reports for Germany and Austria. In return, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits. Are you interested? Please keep reading, and send us your CV, we will contact you and give you more information.
Who we are:
An American multinational company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. Our main goal is to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses and the whole economy.
- Preparation of tax declarations, direct and indirect taxes
- Preparing non-US income tax returns
- Reviewing the estimated tax payments
- Income tax accounting and reporting under US-GAAP
- Support foreign and local tax provision calculations
- Participation in improvement and automatization of the foreign tax reporting process
- At least 3 years of experience in tax
- Experience with German and Austrian tax systems
- Proficient in English
- German knowledge would be a great advantage
- A bachelor degree in tax
We offer you:
- Basic salary from EUR 2191 + bonuses
- A relocation package
- Annual membership in a medical clinic
- Life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Meal voucher card
- Possibility of further career development
- Work in an international environment
- Daily communication in English and German
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.