The company is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, and wealth management with a presence in over 50 countries and 140 000 employees. The company was established in the year 1690. They had the first ATM and the first debit card in the UK. Prague’s office on Pankrác was established in 2008 and now it has more than 500 and plans on growing further.
• You will have 70% development and 15% level 2 support and 15% mentoring
• Developing high-quality maintainable code for yourself and team and making technical decisions that require a strong understanding of the problem domain
• Collaborating and communicating globally with other developers and team leads to build technical solutions
• Very senior experience with developing medium to large size Python applications
• Proven hands-on experience with Agile (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
• Experience with server-side development & multi-threaded code and with cross-region teams and projects
• Proven knowledge of HTTP protocol and web services
Extra skills that would help you:
• Equity Derivatives/Structured products knowledge
• Experience with C# or Java
• Experience providing support and resolving production issues
- full-remote work if you are not in Prague, but you are in the Czech Republic
- help with a working permit, if you are already relocated to the Czechia
- relocation package
- 5 weeks of holiday, 7 days paternity leave, sick days
- meal vouchers 90 CZK
- yearly bonuses
- technical/financial training
- enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- possibility to relocate to other branches after 12 months of work
- flexible working hours, casual dress code
- various social and sports events – table football, gaming console, chess, relax in leisure areas
- 2 LCD screens, high-quality chair, Windows or Linux OS
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.