What you’ll be doing?
You will be responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems of medium to high complexity. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Required Work Experience:
- previous working experience within the networking field – we are looking for junior/medior/senior candidates
- knowledge of Cisco products (welcomed is CCNA, CCNP knowledge level and higher…)
- willingness to develop yourself
- English language (written and spoken) – at least B2
- and the German language!
Our offer sounds good:
- Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
- Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
- Sophisticated training and professional IT certifications
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Meal voucher, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
- Mobile phone, notebook 3 sick days, contribution to public transport ticket, contribution to pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
Don’t miss such a great opportunity to be part of the Global Top Employer where you can develop your future career!