- Are you interested in technology?
- Would you like to improve your communication skills?
- Do you easily accept the challenges every day? Then, you are the person we are waiting for!
- The main responsibility will be solving issues and providing technical support to customers.
- Willing to help customers with a positive attitude.
- Cooperation with other departments within the company daily.
- have an advanced level of English (at least B2) and German (C1/C2).
- be experienced in the field of customer support.
- willing to work under pressure, enjoy communicating with people.
- be analytical thinking and have strong attention to detail.
- not be apprehensive about multitasking.
- ABLE TO WORK IN A 24/7 ENVIRONMENT
You will get:
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport Card
- Regular training and development
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary according to seniority
- Bonuses for the night shits.
- And more…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.