A technology company in Brno is looking for a new workmate, who has some experience from technical support to join their Swedish-speaking team.
- Would you like to work in an international team?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- You are a person who is not afraid to accept different challenges daily?
In this role you will be:
- responsible for communicating with customers by email, phone, and chats.
- providing support and guidance to customers
- troubleshooting technical issues
- cooperating with other departments within the company daily.
- speak Swedish on a native level and English (at least B2).
- have experience in the customer support field
- have an interest in IT
- willingness to learn and develop yourself
- be analytical thinking and have strong attention to detail
- able to multitask
You can look forward to:
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- MultiSport Card
- Regular training and development
- Meal vouchers
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary according to seniority
- And more…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.