We are currently looking for a Technical Writer in Prague to join our team on client’s side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment.
- Assist higher-level technical writers with writing and editing technical documentation
- Follows established practices and principles
- Under supervision, may assist with modifications to existing technical documentation.
- Applies knowledge of company policies and standard practices to resolve problems
- Analyzes issues and uses judgment to make decisions
- Escalates non-standard problems or issues
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems. Keeps current with new approaches in the field
- Communicates frequently with the customer about the status of activities. Understands the customers of the IT organization and demonstrates a clear commitment to their satisfaction.
- Considers the cost of various business actions or alternatives in determining customer solutions.
- About 4-5 years of experience in a similar position of a technical writer
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good written communication skills in relation to technical documentation. Written communications are coherent and accurate
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
- 2-month project for contractors/freelancers
- Competitive remuneration
- Work in Prague 4, Pankrac
- Friendly environment
- Interesting scope of work
- Possibility to get from the pharmaceutical industry
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.