We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to provide external support for Risk Data Project for one of the leading financial institution. It provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
Our Market Data Hub is a growing and we are looking for a candidate with an interest in financial markets and information technology to contribute to our team.
- Writing technical and human focused documentation and manuals for new cloud native data hub
- Work together with developers and end-users to produce deep and reliable documentation to be used in a mission critical system with minimal downtime allowances
- Self-manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- A degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in writing technical or user facing documentation and manuals
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong interest in Information Technology and Financial Markets
- Ability to learn new business and technical topics and to produce useful and trustworthy documents
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Collaborative working style
- Knowledge of cash and derivative products and their pricing methods
- Familiarity with modern application design, information architecture, IT security, technical specifications, test cases
- Comfort using MS Office, GitHub
- A team player with good communication and collaboration skills, motivated and flexible
- Immediate start
- Contractor job (Trade License / IČO)
- Full-time work onsite
- Contract until the end of the year with possible extension
- Location in Prague
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.