Do you have a great experience in the textile industry? Do you want a stable and good-paid job? Then this position is just for you!
Your tasks will be:
- Service of weaving and knitting looms
- Mechanical test of semi-finished products
- Supervision of product quality
- Record keeping
- Maintenance of the looms
- An Experience with maintain and set-up weaving or knitting looms
- French / English at the communication level
- User knowledge of Excel (ideally SAP)
- Willingness to learn new things
- Self-sufficiency, manual dexterity
- Salary from above 2.300Eur
- Full-time contracts of indefinite duration
- Pleasant and friendly working environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.