I am on the lookout for top Web Security Specialist/ Penetration Testers. This is a team who not only do this as a job but as a hobby, so if you are looking to work with people who have the same passion you do read on.
· The CoE for Web Security supports services for the Secure SDLC.
· Specialist is responsible for performing SCR and DS using manual and automatic tools. Maintain/design guidelines for secure web application infra architecture, settings and assesment.
· Knowledgeshare of infrastructure securty to infra egeneers.
· Consultancy on Web Application infrastructural settings.
· Planning and execution of static source code reviews according to the OWASP ASVS standard
· Planning and execution of dynamic security assesments according to the OWASP ASVS standard
· Knowledge transfer to (Web) application developers and infra engineers (being a trainer)
· Acquire secure coding libraries and implement test tools (static & dynamic) for the CoE clients
· Improve the security posture by own research, tool development and training
· Participation on the rest of the services dilevered by CoE
· Consultancy on Web Application Firewall settings (F5, mod security)
· Bc university technical education
· English level C1
· Experience with programming and developing the web applications. (.Net, Java, PEGA, Python, shell scripting, Objective-C)
· Experience with application penetration testing according to the OWASP ASVS standard
· IT administrator skills (unix, linux, win, dns, vpn, firewalls)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to transfer knowledge to software designers, developers and infra engineers
· Ability to write guidelines
· Ability to absorb a new techniques for protecting web applications
If you are interested apply today!