*Please note that the earliest start date for this role is February 2021
An international company in Brno is looking for motivated and communicative English speakers to join their customer care team!
As a customer care agent, you’ll be tasked with offering professional support to customers through phone calls and email – training customers how to use their products, handling any technical issues, and assisting with billing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a multicultural environment in the heart of Europe. If you are motivated to learn new skills and enjoy helping people, please send in your CV for further information.
– Fluency in English (with a minimum level of B2)
– Some knowledge of IT and communications (with an open-minded approach to technology)
– An enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team
– EU citizenship (our client cannot currently process work visas or employee card changes)
– Ability to start in February 2021
– 25 days holiday
– Meal vouchers
– Financial uplifts for working certain shifts
– Annual bonus
– Relocation payment for candidates moving to the Czech Republic
– Private medical programme, with a company pension contribution
– On-site parking
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.