What you’ll be doing?
- Monitoring of existing infrastructure providing 1st line support – solving incidents, events, problems
- Where necessary, they escalate requests and exceptions to the 2nd line support team.
- Incident, problem, request and event management
- Customer and delivery service
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Required Work Experience:
- previous working experience with supporting or any customer-oriented role
- willingness to learn IT
- English language (written and spoken) – at least B2
- Dutch or German language (written and spoken)
- perfect spoken and oral expression
Our offer sounds good:
- Great salary conditions + 10% annual bonuses
- Permanent contract, beautiful offices environment in Prague
- Sophisticated training and professional IT certifications
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Meal voucher, 5 weeks of holiday, development courses
- Mobile phone, notebook 3 sick days, contribution to public transport ticket, contribution to pension insurance 1000 CZK/monthly
Don’t miss such a great opportunity to be part of the Global Top Employer where you can develop your future career!